So every other blooger has already posted the cover art for "JET" so I wasn't going to until I realized that these aren't toddlers. Kim just had these 4 year olds. Excuse me a moment, but I have got to say it "GOD DAMN ME HELL"! How the fukk can these little girls already walk and she just had them a few months back? Explain Daddy Diddy? Guess he couldn't wait to sell their little asses to the world and got them girls hooked on the "juice" if you know what i'm saying. To quote the oh! so lovely Fresh from C+D, "I digress".
Big Mama & Daddy, Forreal! Latto Shares Sweet Glimpses Of Family Life With
21 Savage And New Baby On Tour
-
Latto is slowly peeling back the curtain on her life with 21 Savage as she
gave fans a glimpse of their daughter in a group of cute family photos
shown d...
16 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment