Okay so according to Mediatakeout (don't question me), Big Gay Al will claim abuse against Star if the divorce goes to court. LAMO! I don't blame him and I believe him! The thing is though, no one knows if the "abuse" was emotional or physical. Physical. I'm loving that picture! Looks like he's going to be sick.
Pretty Girls Go To Hillman! Swoony Stunner Renée Harrison Causes Commotion
As Candace On ‘A Different World,’ Sparks Heart Eye Hysteria Across The
Internet
-
Pretty girls go to Hillman! The internet is still buzzing over Netflix’s
series-of-the-moment A Different World which trended at #1 on the streaming
gian...
23 hours ago
3 comments:
ummm, who was abusing him? He's joking right?
Im adding you to my blog list..I hope you dont mind...=)
LMAO, it looks like he was avoiding looking up at her until she put on a towel.
Post a Comment