So Gary Coleman and his wife have split as well. What in the hell did she see in him in the first place?! I feel bad for him though. I mean his entire life people have lied to him but this marriage was a stunt I believe. OH WELL!
Did not that nicca just tie the knot...that broad must've washed the dirt up out her eyes and caught a glimpse of his massive ash issues...po thang...First the Fat Boys, Swizzbeats and Mashonda, Star and Gay Al and now this...Im so broken up ::no pun intended::
You BSing, nuh uhn, they just got married like a month ago... I knew it wouldn't last when she said that he liked throwing stuff at her, lmao, ya think.
Here Are The Highest Paid NFL Players In 2026
-
NFL contracts keep getting bigger, and these 10 stars enter the 2026 season
sitting at the very top of the league's salary hierarchy.
The post Here Are T...
Making Your Own Home Gym Decor
-
If you happen to be a person who can’t live without sport, having a
personal gym at your house will provide you with a room that can be your
personal space...
10 Years Ago...F&L
-
Can you believe Food and Liquor debuted 10 YEARS AGO? It feels like just
yesterday I was at Best Buy picking up Jay-Z's Kingdom Come album and
decided to b...
2 comments:
Did not that nicca just tie the knot...that broad must've washed the dirt up out her eyes and caught a glimpse of his massive ash issues...po thang...First the Fat Boys, Swizzbeats and Mashonda, Star and Gay Al and now this...Im so broken up ::no pun intended::
You BSing, nuh uhn, they just got married like a month ago... I knew it wouldn't last when she said that he liked throwing stuff at her, lmao, ya think.
Post a Comment