So do you remember Sarah? For those lucky ones who don't know who she is, she was a member of Daddy Diddy's group "Da Band" who were formed from the only season I've watched of "making the band". And let me tell you, that was a messy ass show. But anyway, I don't know where this picture was taken at but The E-biz made a good point, Sarah has grown! I want to touch a pair of silicone "dirty pillows". LOL! That phrase is from "Carrie" for the not knowing folks. Peep her crazy ass hubby in the back is trying to get some fame.
Fenty Family Photos! Rihanna & Her AdoRIHble 3 Kids Bring Matching PJs
Preciousness For Savage X Fenty Holiday Campaign
-
Mariah may be the queen of Christmas, but Rihanna is “here to kick off cozy
szn” in a Savage X Fenty holiday campaign with first-ever photo shoot of
the ...
15 hours ago
3 comments:
That nicca stay tryna get some fame...dont he got a bib to fasten or some shyt, they got like six kids dont they...damn shame.
About them titties...I say NOPE..I dont have the time!
omg she looks ridiculous. and i hate her eyebrows. weird ass shit
Yo, is that her husband in the back throwin up the Kappa Diamond? lol i hope dude AINT a Nupe kause he's lookin kinda sad.
Post a Comment