Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New_new video

The Dream ft Young Jeezy- "I love your girl"



Good afternoon my peeps! Sorry I'm just know posting but I'm drowning in homework for finals. But I saw this video and I must say that the song is different but me likey! I don't know about him using the "Rock with you" and "yeah!" club light tho. Kudos Dream! Call me crazy but this chunky teddy bear is kinda cute to me....

Mariah Carey- "Bye Bye" preview



What in the hell is with these damn previews?! Usher had me all hyped up for that video but all we got was the 2008 "Yeah!" video. No lie the video was good, mainly because of all those gosh darn cameos, but I was expecting something a little more from Mr. Foster.

Piles ft Nino- "Bust-it-baby pt2"


I wish like hell I knew what a "bust-it-baby" is, I have my own thoughts on what it is. Anyway, after seeing pictures of these video, I had to see how in the hell these goons were going to use a pink car, note the pink on the inside. Although I do try to avoid songs that will be in heavy rotation on BET, I just can't seem to leave this song ALONE! IT'S EVERYWHERE! My phone, my Ipod, my computer, my car, my head,....damn you Piles!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lamb chop is my bust it baby