Sunday, May 4, 2008

the Carter's pre-nup


So here are the details that are EVERYWHERE! Beyonce' will get $5 mil for every jigga jr she slides out for lost of income due to the pregnancy and she will get $10 mil if the marriage ends in 2 years and $1 mil for every year after that up to 15 years. WOW! Jigga's net worth is $300 mil while Mrs.Carter's is a little over $100 mil. I know that love is love, but their pre-nup makes the marriage seem like a business arrangement or something. I'm sure Papa and Mama Knowles had a say in all of this. I guess that's black Hollywood love...I do believe that I'm crushing on the wrong person after seeing Jigga's figgas. With all this Carter love has got me wanting to watch their youtube video from their fans....



the chick who made this video got hella more views after the "secert garden" wedding! After reading what Beyonce will be getting, I'd be looking like Jigga in that picture but it's not a big deal to a business man like Camel Joe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that vid just makes me wish they'd do a reality show. but 1. they'd probably never. 2. reality shows tend to break couples. they are so... cute!