Monday, June 2, 2008

"Flashing lights" version 1, 2 and 3

MY HERD! My how I've missed you! You have no idea! I may have taken a little vacay but I still check my blog rounds daily so I may not post but believe that I'm in the know. One of my last post of the semester, was about the "Glow in the dark" tour which I the pleasure of viewing twice. Well since that post, Ye has been to work. He's made two more videos for the track "Flashing Lights", for a total of three videos in all. He's also do the inevitable, made that horrid club inspired "Lollipop" single decent by blessing the Tree Monkey with a remix. As I've already told you in a post earlier this year, Ye is a headliner twice this summer, his tour and the Hot 97 concert. His summer can only get better.


the first


the second


the last


and the "Llollipop" remix


"THE FLOW SO COLD, CHICKEN SOUP WON'T HELP", no comment on the line needed my sheep....

No comments: