Thursday, September 11, 2008

VIBE cover art


So by now, we've heard Robin Thicke's claim that Vibe wouldn't let him be on the cover due to his lack of color. I think the color of his skin shouldn't matter at all because he has far more singing talent than Ciara but what do I know, I'm just the consumer. So "Bow Wow's" (I'm trying my hardest to refrain from calling him lil or bow bish! keep my eye Jesus...eye on Jesus..eye Jesus!!) looks butt naked (rumor is it's just photoshop, that ho is naked, they can keep that lie) on the cover of Vibe. Uh huh...you just gone show ya goodies now Ci-Ci? You know what they say: why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free? In this case, glimpse at the 2%.

***I do have a sense of respect for my body as well my fellow females so I simply can not post the other nudey shots! (eye on Jesus...eye on Jesus..EYE ON JESUS!!)

No comments: