Friday, October 24, 2008

I'm really feeling....


B.O.B! I remember this cat as an artist to look out for in XXL about 2 years ago, I blew him off has just another no-name rapper (Rich Boy graced the same pages as well, where the bird chest dude go? and don't give that remix to "Paper planes" either). But the other day I was tuning in on Shade 45 and I heard "I'll be in the sky" was like "DAAAMMMNNN"!!! Now I can't get T.I's "On top of the World" out my ear for shit but I'm not complaining. So I moseyed over to his myspace to right click and save a few flicks and finally listen to "Cloud 9". I recall reading the XXL article about him and this song was mentioned. Guess I won't be blowing off any other rapper to watch out for from XXL...
And don't hate on my cheap technique for posting music, not everybody got Crunk + disorderly or Necole Bitchie money, hell I got a college career to work on.



No comments: