Thursday, April 17, 2008

Ms. Perry's got a staker


Peep the letter Ms.Perry wrote about his stalker. I think he should thank this crazy chick because now it's official, your famous! But I highly doubt that a woman is staking him but someone with a piece of sweet meat between his legs if you know what I'm saying...



I’m trying to be careful how I say this without
inciting this person, but I have a stalker,” he begins. “This person sends
several hundred emails a day to my office and has planned our wedding and bought
rings and such. She has showed up at my house several times. What’s crazy
is I’ve never met this woman nor have I even responded to her emails. I’ve had
to increase the guards at my house as well as travel with body guards and I hate
that. I hate to have big guys following me around.”

No comments: