Thursday, April 17, 2008

serious news


Okay my blog may mainly be about hip hop and gossip but I do think I need discuss the link below...




This story sickens me in the worst way. To me, it's plain to see that taking this man's life was nothing more than a game to this young man and the only thing he is upset about is getting caught. Thankful I'm not a mother yet and stories like this only push me further away from wanting to be a mother. What if I don't raise my child right and they go and do some shit like this? I couldn't live with myself and I know his family is hurt but he knew what he was doing so they shouldn't feel too bad. Having said that, I know they will. Many of us blame ourselve for things close loved ones do, I know I do. As for him, I feel horrbile that he will spend time in prison but then I think of the crime he committed, the life he took and my pity for him is gone. I have no more words, comment please.

No comments: