Thursday, April 24, 2008

Silicone City

So do you remember Sarah? For those lucky ones who don't know who she is, she was a member of Daddy Diddy's group "Da Band" who were formed from the only season I've watched of "making the band". And let me tell you, that was a messy ass show. But anyway, I don't know where this picture was taken at but The E-biz made a good point, Sarah has grown! I want to touch a pair of silicone "dirty pillows". LOL! That phrase is from "Carrie" for the not knowing folks. Peep her crazy ass hubby in the back is trying to get some fame.

3 comments:

CHA CHA said...

That nicca stay tryna get some fame...dont he got a bib to fasten or some shyt, they got like six kids dont they...damn shame.

About them titties...I say NOPE..I dont have the time!

Anonymous said...

omg she looks ridiculous. and i hate her eyebrows. weird ass shit

Anonymous said...

Yo, is that her husband in the back throwin up the Kappa Diamond? lol i hope dude AINT a Nupe kause he's lookin kinda sad.