Thursday, April 24, 2008

WE GOT NOTICED!!

So the WHOLE reason I blog, Crunk+disoderly, mentioned my baby blog on her blog! Don't want to sound corny or anything, but I got all teary eyed! I mean to have a blog that I check multiple times through out the day mention str8bs, means a lot to me! Although I have yet to get comments, I still bust my ass every morning to start posting by 8 in the morning, often miss class because there's so much to post at times, check about 30 sites/blogs for more info and post like there's no tomorrow on The Urban Blogger! So that one link meant more to me then she'll even know! So thanks crunk+disorderly!

2 comments:

Fresh said...

Aww its no problem :) I remember the first time a major site linked me. I was too happy. It was my pleasure :o)

LMAO @ your pookie picture on the side

CHA CHA said...

Hello,

Crunk and Disorderly is the best online site ever..it was one of my first and I can always go there to get my laugh on..its promised. Fresh is the funniest chic in the world.

Im Pocahontaz by the way...