Monday, April 28, 2008

T.I. and Tiny need some birth control



So SandraRose posted this picture of T.I.'s baby mama, Tiny, baby shower. She's cute and all but this chick needs to be stopped! Does she do anything else, other than have babies?! I believe this is all part of her master plan! All those damn kids are meal tickets just in case T.I. decides to leave her. LOL! Maybe I spend too much time blogging. Let's blame it on that. But we all know that if rumors are true that those two are getting married, then she's set. She may not be my first pick from Xscape, hell I didn't like her at all, I'm not hating on her pimping game at all!

***snatched from Sandrarose.com

1 comment:

Kitty said...

T.I. and TIP both need to quit it with all dem daggone kids. Thank goodness he's claiming em and taking care of em unlike some other trifling rappers we know.