Monday, April 28, 2008

Zoe is getting better



I wish I knew why this girl who has no real career is everywhere! Something about this dirty homeless looking girl has got us feeming like Jodeci. But here are some more pics of Lisa's daughter. I still have no clue why her and the Olsen twins dress this way. Maybe it's some fashion statement that us Southerners just don't get. But she is getting better, I will say that. At least she doesn't look like she just did a line of Coke in the bathroom. Word the the wise though, lose those damn shoes!
***snatched from The E-biz

1 comment:

The Jade said...

I like that she, like the Olsen Trolls, never smiles. Her hair looks like I let my 8 year old son and 74 year old grandma take turns trimming the ends.

But I've seen worse and her man is a damn fine ginger looking mofo!!!