It looks like Solange has finally gotten some direction with her music. I've also finally gotten a sense of direction in my life when it comes to my blog. From here on out, I'm attempting to stray away from gossip but focus mainly on my thoughts along with questions about life. Having said that, I am truly in love with this song! I'm so very happy that artist like Solange, Estelle, Amy Winehouse and others are bringing feel good music back. Great summer feel to it. Peep Solange's (i will no longer refer to her as Jane Brady because she has finally got her own thing going) video for "I decided"! Kudos!
‘I Just Love Him!’ MAGA Minaj Stands By Trump Partnership, Says She’s
‘Honored’ To Work With His Administration
-
Nicki Minaj and Trump’s ongoing alliance isn’t going anywhere, and Minaj
made that abundantly clear during a recent Fox News appearance. The rapper
joine...
1 week ago




No comments:
Post a Comment