Thursday, June 26, 2008

"superman bullshit"




Why is A Pimp Named Fresh Brewed bullying Soulja boy? Let it be known that I'm not a fan of Soulja boy but Ice T you aren't too much better than Soulja Boy. He wears funky shades and makes music that is borderline mentally retardation but you walk Coco aka Christal like the Champagne like she is forever on the Ho stroll. So don't down Soulja boy because you a grown man, far from a grown ass man but grown nonetheless. My suggestion would have to be for everyone to hug and let go. Better yet, celebs, stay y'all asses off the Net. Leave blogging to those who know what their doing. Yes, I'm talking to Bow Wow too. We don't want the "the hater, not the people" to rear up again, now do we?

here's something to lighten the mood! Comic reliefe is always good!

***I refuse to post anything more on this matter. Not even the video from Soulja boy. But I will comment on the fact that I loving the Lupe comment! I do believe I nutted myself! LOL! that was a joke my dear reader, don't take that for serious but for play-play***

No comments: