Monday, July 14, 2008

New Vids round-up

Since I been gone, there have been a few music vids to drop, check it out:

Nas- "Hero"

THIS should have been Hancock's theme song! Since it wasn't his, it's mine! The song goes hard and Nas is speaking the truth. The track has a strong message over an amazing beat with Keri moaning over it which makes a song that's on my playlist. Can't stop the Street Poet.

Mariah Carey- "I'll be loving you long time"

The vid is pretty, reminds me of the commerical for her funky "M" mess tho. All I can and will say is that she is milking that "marriage" with the choice songs being released from the album huh?

LL cool J ft/ Dream- "Baby"

I love this song! James loves amazing and the vid isn't bad but I will say this, it's very Usher "yeah!"ish to me with the "Rock with you" lights and club scence. Overall, this will be my summer song, right behind "All around the world" of course! Leave thoughts in the comment section plz!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice post. thanks.