Since I been gone, there have been a few music vids to drop, check it out:
Nas- "Hero"
THIS should have been Hancock's theme song! Since it wasn't his, it's mine! The song goes hard and Nas is speaking the truth. The track has a strong message over an amazing beat with Keri moaning over it which makes a song that's on my playlist. Can't stop the Street Poet.
Mariah Carey- "I'll be loving you long time"
The vid is pretty, reminds me of the commerical for her funky "M" mess tho. All I can and will say is that she is milking that "marriage" with the choice songs being released from the album huh?
LL cool J ft/ Dream- "Baby"
I love this song! James loves amazing and the vid isn't bad but I will say this, it's very Usher "yeah!"ish to me with the "Rock with you" lights and club scence. Overall, this will be my summer song, right behind "All around the world" of course! Leave thoughts in the comment section plz!
Isaac Yowman Explains Why ‘Paragraphs Of A Paige’ Will Be A Must-See Film
In 2027
-
Paragraphs of a Paige is an upcoming biopic short film on the life and
legacy of the late Dr. Roderick “Rod” Paige. A lifelong educator and
trailblazer, ...
15 hours ago




1 comment:
nice post. thanks.
Post a Comment