Thursday, June 12, 2008

Bow Wow is callin us out!



Let me pause "Shine" (Estelle for the nonknowing) to make a good post about this lost puppy...! Ms.Kimba412 posted this video early this morning on The Urban Blogger and I had to snatch it and post here! Where to begin?! First off, Ms. Kimba made a good point that I realized while watching Bow Bitch giving it to us: he isn't talking about " the people, but the hater not the people"! WTF?! Please don't attempt to copy Lupe Fiasco. For those who don't know, on his latest album "The Cool", he brought the streets, the game and the cool to life by making them characters and letting us know what they might look like. Bow baby, your not that gifted. This video was nothing more than an attempt for us in cyber world to talk about his "weak lookin ass, slow lookin ass". I refuse to give this pup anymore of my time but you can! Just leave it in the comment section!

No comments: