Thursday, June 12, 2008

Estelle's new video + review




I been speeding through the fast lane trying to finally get a glimpse at Estelle's new video and I'll be damned if that wasn't a waste of $4 a gallon gas! Let me give the postive first, I am loving the Amanda Diva and the always fierce Christan cameos! I could have done without the Kelly Rowland glimpse however. Kelly's acting skills don't go beyond music videos. Was that mean? If you think it was, think back to the "Seat Filler" movie full of D-listed celebs (can we call them that?) where Kelly played dress up and lived out her career as if she were Mrs.Carter (beyonce'for the nonknowing).I found this movie on the 3 for $5 rack at Wal-Mart and needed a third movie so...! I pop in the DVD when I need a nap. Just so you know, I like to sleep with the tv on during the daytime, so the DVD serves a great purpose in my DVD collection. Let me get off Beyonce's background and back to Estelle....to sum up my thoughts: the video has a Beyonce-Rhianna look/feel and the song is very Lauryn Hill and those artist don't mix. E, go to your room and re-do this! And don't come out to you get it right because I have to give it two thumbs down love.....

No comments: