Thursday, June 12, 2008

Don't sleep on her

A lot of people (mainly other bloggers) think that Christina Millian is just some pretty girl who is somehow mistaken for a real artist. I'm here to openly defend her! Her last album, "So Amazin' (pic via myspace) was shockingly amazing. I won't lie, I've never listened to any of her other albums and I bought "So Amazin" on a whim after I had heard "Gonna tell everybody" once and needed another hit. The album had a handful of other hits buried away under media attention on her relationship drama and being dropped from her label. "Gonna tell everybody", "Who's gonna ride?", "Foolin" and "Ya'll ain't nothing" are the songs that this fashion forward woman bared her tiny soul and I feel her pain, for my own personal reasons. Because she was so open when they were written, a true artist was on showcase. Those unheard tracks have just won her a fan but "Foolin" and "Gonna tell everybody" got her a stan. With those two songs, you get a inside glimpse to the reason behind her and Nick's demise. In summary, she's beyond pretty with a body I would kill for but please don't stamp her as a non talent pop tart, the girl's got skillz!

Gonna Tell Everybody - Christina Milian

Foolin - Christina Milian

Yall Aint Nothin - Christina Milian

Yeah I know I didn't post "Who's gonna ride" but you can google it yourself my sheep!

No comments: