Monday, May 5, 2008

Doing Hip Hop good


Well I guess we are finally starting to see what Mrs.Carter loves about her hubby! So it looks like Sean Carter has set up education funds for the children for Sean Bell's children. For those people who have been living under rocks for the last year or so, Sean Bell was murder by 3 New York swine, this man took 50 plus shots for no apparent reason. I have no words other than more other rappers should follow in Hova's footsteps. His actions have put some much needed pressure on other artist. This is why Waslu is a fan of his! Do I sound crazy with all these Lu comments?! It's the lack of sleep typing. But I'm truley proud of Jay Z because he's taking money out of his pocket and helping another man's children. I know Mrs. Carter couldn't control her va-jay jay sweet milk flow after he told her that! Grown man actions only are fit for a few. Did Oprah do anything to help this family...?

No comments: