Monday, May 5, 2008

Lamb Chop needs a vacay


Me and my herd of nerds have decided to make a road trip to Chi-town for the May 23 "Glow in the dark" show. And I'm pooped already. I don't know if this is my last post for the summer but I'm sad if it is. Blogging is super hard with a lot of work and time spent on the 'Net. I'm kinda sad because I've just gathered up my herd and I don't want to leave my sheep alone with other growing hip hop blogs on the rise. But I have faith in myself and herd so this may or may not be my last post. If so, peace, love and blessings to ya, that's that Muslim coming out in me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yeah i feel you. sometimes blogging is so much fun, and other times its blah.

But I hope u have fun at the concert! it was totally worth it for me! every blogger from yesterdays concert concurs that N.E.R.D killed it, Lupe, Kanye obviously etc. Hope u have fun.

ps; if u sneak in your camera, and you don't get caught, & u don't get kicked out =) feel free to post pics!!