Monday, May 5, 2008

The other white meat


So Brit-Brit's little sister had her baby shower Saturday. At first I would swear up and down that she wasn't pregnant, guess that's what I get for swearing. I feel bad for the "other kid"or "middle child" in famous families. It all started with that damn Jane Brady! I mean lets look back: the other sister on "Family Matter" who they just cut out of the show and I didn't even notice (Judy-Google is GOD), that one show where the Olsen twins got their big break and they didn't have a mom, you know remember, Stephine? Then there was Solange Knowles. I've never liked that girl so I have no comment on her. Now Jamie Lynn. The funny thing about those last two is that they are real people and got knocked up young and couldn't run to the altar fast enough. Peep the side eye she's giving her baby daddy....

No comments: