Monday, May 5, 2008

the GLOW IN THE DARK....

has got Lamb Chop's approval! I told you I had high expectations for 'Ye to deliver which he did. I have no words other than genius. I enjoyed Lil Miss Sunshine's performance, but the "US placers" where the shit, mainly Lupe Fiasco! I'm enjoying my vacay over here in the ATL but that concert last night was amazing! Here are some other people's youtube videos of what the Glow in the dark concert was like! The concert was the shit, no lie. Me and my herd of nerds have decided to make a road trip to Chi-town for the May 23 show which will be amazing! Lu and 'Ye are both from the Chi for the non knowing so I can't even imagine what it's going to be like.

Lu- "fighters"


'YE


Waslu -"superstar" I've said it once but I'll repeat myself for the non-knowing, I love N.E.R.D, a Kanye fan but I'm a Waslu stand until "LupeND"!!


If you enjoy real hip hop, not this shit that rappers throw together and attempt to sell to the world, go see one of these shows! Get lifted my sheep!

No comments: